Monday, July 28, 2008

Love

All you need is love...something like that, so the song goes. We could get a little Gershwin in here too, 'seek and ye shall find.' For some reason, the last couple of weeks, I've been all love stricken. Well, maybe that's not the right term. Just thinking about it a bit more...the thought that I need to cast a line to catch some fish. You can't win the lotto unless you buy a ticket. I haven't been actively out there hitting the bar scene or whatever you're 'supposed' to do. So I am trying to come up with some creative ways to meet some nice boys/men. It's just been on my mind I guess...sometimes I wish someone was there at the house to share the movie with on a Thursday night or just sit and read with on the couch; of course, there's the activities of leaving the house and adventuring to various places. Nonetheless, I am independent and can do these things alone, but it's fun to share it too. For tonite, since it is time for sleep, I will Let it Be.

P.S. If you haven't seen 'Across the Universe', check it out...it's a bit of a mind trip, but good music.

No comments: