Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friends

Do you ever just look around and thank God/Allah/Higher Power/Universe for friends. I know, it's so cliche, but so true. I reflect on this tonight after spending a couple hours with a good group of friends. They are good, honest people that are so open, so caring. They know how to enjoy a good laugh too. As a group, we've shared various life changes, joys and sorrows. Still, we have stayed strong and true to each other. We went on a retreat earlier this year and during that time, video was done of our adventures. Everytime I watch this video (like I did when I arrived home tonight), I get a little misty. It truly captured such aliveness, such spirit. I know I will go to bed well tonight after being reminded of how truly fortunate I am to have these ladies in my life.

No comments: